We will illustrate the new concepts of Talent Acquisition and give you a complete tour of the new recruitment, hiring and onboarding processes and technology. We’ll clearly demonstrate how to use our new applicant tracking system (powered by Taleo) and show you how to initiate the recruitment and hiring of Faculty, Professional and Classified staff.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE – REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred day and time. We will fill spaces on a first-come first-served basis. We’ll let you know if the day/time you selected is already full.
Location: All training and drop-in sessions are located in the Employee Learning & Development classroom in the Human Resource Services office at the north end of the Campus School building.
Classroom Training Dates & Times Available:
- Tuesday July 12th, 9:00am – 11:30am
- Wednesday July 13th, 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- Wednesday July 20th, 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- Wednesday July 27th, 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- Thursday August 4th, 9:00am – 11:30am
- Wednesday August 10th, 2:00pm – 4:30pm
(One-on-one help. Not formal training. No registration required)
- Thursday July 21st, 9:00am – 11:00am
- Thursday July 28th, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
If you have any questions please contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.