About Human Resources
Our Service Commitment
- We will continue to learn and develop best practices that will contribute to the academic quality of the University. We recognize that continuous professional development and the effect that has on our practices directly impacts the academic mission of the institution.
- We will treat everyone we deal with in a compassionate and careful manner, recognizing and seeking to understand each other’s diverse needs and perspectives.
- We are committed to following and leading others to comply with federal and state laws as well as the policies of the University and in applying those in an unbiased manner. We also will be active participants in University shared governance.
- We will demonstrate fairness in practice and implementation of policy and recognize it as the hallmark of quality Human Resource Services and we will apply ourselves to that standard in everything we do.
- We will act with civility and seek to understand. We will recognize, respect and honor our differences and embrace diversity in all its forms as a great strength of our University community.
- We will own our decisions and our actions and will take great care in making them. Where we can improve we will take the initiative to do so.
- We will be absolutely dedicated to maintaining confidentiality and in safeguarding the sensitive information we are entrusted with every day. We will follow through with what we say we will do.
Learn more about Dedicated Human Resources Service Teams
Human Resources Organizational Chart